The program has unexpectedly finished

Yesterday was not the most interesting day I’ve had. While Guillaume was busy implementing the animation, I spent most of the day doing some debugging and rewriting some parts of the voxelization code. Indeed we noticed that on the ppm files generated by the voxelization, some lines and columns when systematically black, even when the original 3D model was supposed to color every voxel. Moreover, on some models the app kept crashing with a segmentation fault. For the black lines, most of the problem lies in the way i round the values in order to decide which voxel should light up. Most of those bugs are now corrected, but I still need to do some cleanup, and maybe change some data structures that may not be the best choice for our use (hence the segfaults). I hope that by the end of the week-end I will be done with those corrections.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *