New discoveries

Last Friday, I tried to improve the design of our box because we want it to be functional vertically. With a spacing of 8mm between the plastic plank and the wooden plank, I manage to have some result. But before having this result, I burnt the coil I was using, by energizing the power supply too much with an old configuration. So this coil increases its current consumption, and I need to test again with another coil.

As you can see, instead of 1,35A, the coil used almost 2A

I also tried to use an element made by the person in charge of the fablab, but the marble cannot flip in it, because it needs to have the possibility to move, it cannot just flip around its axis of rotation.

Now, I will try some others configuration to try to improve our power and current consumption and try again with a coil that was not burnt before.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *