I talked in this post about the 3D supports I’m making in order to easily fit the 62 petal PCBs and 12 processor PCBs in the Phyllo. Since then, I’ve made quite a few changes and progress on the 3D design:
The cylindric pieces are here in order to have thickness around the holes in which I will put the threaded inserts.
I tried to print the processor PCB support, but it failed because of wrong settings, here is the result of the second print:
It’s not perfect yet, there is one spot where the structure got shifted, but it’s still a very promising result. I will try to add more thickness to the model and hopefully the next print should be fine.