Today I managed to print the support for the processor PCBs without any major flaws:
I changed the design a little bit in order to ease the printing and make the structure more robust: I removed the openings / holes on the sides and made the whole structure thicker. I also used the Ultimaker 2 printer of the fablab instead of the zortrax since the zortrax are somewhat broken right now. (hopefully it’s not because of all our printings)
I also printed a piece with the same shape and dimensions as our processor PCBs, and it fits perfectly in the structure. You have to push a little bit to insert it, and once it’s inserted it gets wedged into the structure, which is good.
The threaded inserts also seems to be quite stable.