Working on a pre-alpha v0.01 backbone

After finding a configuration that could do the job as discussed on the previous post, we needed to validate it.

To do so and as such, to decrease randomness and have the best repeatability possible, I started working on some kind of mount. After a little while I had a first version of this and did some measurement with the Hall sensor. I noticed that the positioning of the Hall sensor was unpractical as it was free to move.

That’s why I did some laser cutting and cut a hole to fit the breadboard in it in a wooden plank, just under the coils.… Read more