PCB and Scheme

Finishing the test_PCB

Last week, I made a lot of routing to finish our first test PCB. We choose with Alexis to make a PCB that would work with an alimentation because it was easier, so I had a lot of more things to do, but after some work, I finished this part.

Scheme of the box

In order to understand better the design of our box, I made a scheme of the organization if you want to try to do a Touch at home with this design.

This was not clear in my previous post, but this design allows the marbles to flip when the box is put horizontally and vertically.… Read more

Working on a pre-alpha v0.01 backbone

After finding a configuration that could do the job as discussed on the previous post, we needed to validate it.

To do so and as such, to decrease randomness and have the best repeatability possible, I started working on some kind of mount. After a little while I had a first version of this and did some measurement with the Hall sensor. I noticed that the positioning of the Hall sensor was unpractical as it was free to move.

That’s why I did some laser cutting and cut a hole to fit the breadboard in it in a wooden plank, just under the coils.… Read more