Good news today. I completed the testbench connecting the synchronizer and led band controller modules.
This global testbench allowed me to discover and fix new bugs, mainly in the synchonizer module. Everything seems to work as intended now.
The test consists in writing a random frame of data on the led band controller and checking if the simulated driver contains the proper data at the time it should be displayed.
I also tried to change the multiplexing groups, which is an important parameter we will have to set later, and everything still works. I only hope we won’t have too many surprises on the finished product.… Read more